Do you live in an earthly or heavenly space time continuum?
Christ has the church to live in a heavenly space time continuum.
What Is A Space Time Continuum?
- Thing or Object: An entity, an idea, or a quality perceived and known, which has its own existence in a space time continuum
- A Place: is an area with definite or indefinite boundaries that fulfills the purposes of the things within it.
- Nature: The innate or essential qualities or character of a place
- A culture: is behavior, activities, values and beliefs which are reinforced by the members, and things within a place.
- An atmosphere: The pervading or surrounding tone, influence or mood of a place which is put out by the culture of that place.
- Environment: That which environs or surrounds; surrounding conditions, influences, or forces, by which living forms and things are influenced and modified in their growth and development within that environment or place.
- An age: is a considerable extent of time can be characterized by radical developments, activities, inventions, and events or dominant influences by the things or objects which mark it as such. An age is a considerable extent of time which can be characterized by radical developments, inventions, events, and dominant influences or personalities which mark it as such.
- A kingdom: is realm, sphere, or territory in which the rule of a sovereign is evident and absolute. This rule can span an age or ages.
Joh 3:12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?
1Co 15:40 And there are celestial bodies, and terrestrial bodies; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
1Co 15:48 Like the man made of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly.
1Co 15:49 And just as we have borne the image of the man made of dust, let us also bear the image of the heavenly Man.
Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenlies in Christ,
Eph 1:20 which He worked in Christ, having raised Him from the dead, and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenlies,
Eph 2:6 and raised us up together, and seated us together in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus,
Eph 3:10 that the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the rulers and authorities in the heavenlies,
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual forces of evil in the heavenlies.
Heb 8:5 who serve a copy and shadow of the heavenly things, just as Moses had been warned when he was about to complete the tabernacle, for He says, “See, you shall make all things according to the pattern shown to you on the mountain.”
Heb 9:23 Therefore it was necessary that the copies of the things in the heavens to be continually purified with these, but the heavenly things themselves by better sacrifices than these.
Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better land, that is, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.
Heb 12:22 But you have come to Zion, to the Mountain and city of the living God, to a heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels,